Cookies are essential for optimizing our website. They help us record general usage statistics, and store other information that allows us to provide features such as the compare tool. These cookies do not store any identifiable personal data. You can find out more about cookies on our
The Fiesta Van is the ideal small van for your business, combining all the comforts, features and fuel efficiency of a small car, with the practicality and productivity of a commercial vehicle. Find out more about the technology, accessories and models available below, then contact Ashley Fordor visit our Dublin showroom and talk to our commercial specialist.
Options including the rear view camera, integrated sat-nav and parking distance sensors make the Fiesta Van easier and more enjoyable to drive, as well as more efficient to work with:
Easier, safer reversing with a rear view camera
Bollards, bins, low walls…The rear view camera shows whatever’s behind you on a screen built into the centre console. As well as revealing objects you might miss, the system displays virtual lines to help you park into the smallest of spaces. And for added convenience, the camera activates automatically when you select reverse gear.
Sensors that take the stress out of parking
Designed to help you park more confidently, optional parking distance sensors help you judge the distance between your vehicle and obstacles, both in front and behind you. When the sensors detect an object, they activate an audible warning that intensifies the closer you get to it.
Quieter, more peaceful cabin
Refinements in the cabin counter noise not only from the engine but also from the wind and road.
Integrated navigation makes sure you get there
A fully integrated satnav system incorporates a 5” colour screen and DAB audio. This responds to real-time road speed and the latest traffic conditions, delivering more accurate estimated arrival times and trip information.
A comfortable temperature in any environment
The efficient and easy-to-use heating and air-conditioning provide a comfortable environment at all times
Hands-free technology, Ford Easy-Fuel and DAB in-car entertainment
Ford SYNC. Advanced hands-free technology
One of Fiesta Van’s smart new technologies is Ford SYNC. This lets you control your music and make and receive calls on your mobile, using simple, direct voice commands. For example, if ‘home’ is listed as a contact on your mobile, you just need to say: “Call home” and the system will automatically dial that number. You can use voice commands to play songs from a USB or MP3/iPod® too, or when you’re streaming music from a Bluetooth®-compatible phone. The system even reads your incoming texts aloud.*Ford SYNC also features Emergency Assistance. In the unlikely event of an accident, this technology can use a paired mobile phone to automatically help call the emergency services and notify them of your location.
High-quality audio on the move
The van also has connections for iPod® and other music players so you can always travel with your favourite music.
Ford Easy-Fuel for failsafe refueling
The ingenious fuel inhibitor only accepts the correct pump nozzle for your vehicle, preventing the costly but common mistake of using the wrong fuel. It also means you’ll never have to handle a dirty fuel cap again.
*Mobile phones supported by SYNC. Text message function not available for iPhones.
The Right Ford Fiesta Van For Your Business
With a spacious, high-quality interior and a versatile 1.0 cu.m loadspace, the Fiesta Van is as practical as it is stylish.
• 1.0 cu.m loadspace • 485 to 508kg gross payload (depending on engine) • 1,296mm load length • Full-height DIN-compliant bulkhead • Four DIN-compliant cargo tie-down points
• Body colour rear roof spoiler • Electrically-operated door mirrors with integral indicators • Stereo radio/CD, MP3 compatible, AUX connector, four front speakers and steering wheel mounted remote controls • Steering column adjustable for reach and rake • Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS) • Ford Intelligent Protection System (IPS), including driver’s and front passenger’s airbags • Side Airbags for head and thorax, includes active head restraint and driver’s knee airbag (option) • Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) • Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Traction Assist (TA) (optional)
Fiesta Van Trend
Upgrade to the Trend model and you’ll find even more style and innovation.
• 1.0 cu.m loadspace • 485 to 508kg gross payload (depending on engine) • 1,296mm load length • Full-height DIN-compliant steel bulkhead • Four DIN-compliant cargo tie-down
Specifications over and above the standard model include:
• Front fog lights • Body coloured power folding, heated door mirrors • Automatic windscreen wipers and headlamps • Auto-dimming rear-view mirror • Trip computer • Driver’s seat with lumbar support • Manual Air Conditioning • Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone and Voice Control System • Multi-function Display (MFD)
Fiesta Sport Van
With its sport ‘hot-hatch’ looks and outstanding performance, the Fiesta Sport Van conveys a powerful image for you and your business.
• 500kg gross payload (depending on engine) • 1.6 Duratorq TDCi 95 PS diesel engine with optional coated Diesel Particulate Filet (cDPF) • 16” 5-spoke alloy wheels • Sports-style bumpers with ‘Sport’ front grille • Large sport rear spoiler • Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone and Voice Control System • Multi-function Display (MFD) • Front carpet mats • Sports-style seats • Scuff plates • Leather-trimmed steering wheel • Sports-tuned suspension with lowered ride height • Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with Traction Assist (TA) and Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) • Perimeter Alarm • Head and thorax airbags including active head restraints and driver’s knee airbag • Manual Air Conditioning